Just Labradors banner

Is there a Kong guarantee?

62K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Lazy's Mom 
#1 ·
Seems like I remember there being a guarantee on Kong toys that if you dog destroyed it they would replace it? Or I just wishing? Otter (my boarding dog) has destroyed two, a regular black Kong and the football shaped one (although maybe that is a different manufacturer)?

If so, where do I find the conditions of return?
TIA

Reactions: pamtunn43
#3 ·
I asked at petsmart since Rudder was eating them left and right and they told me they would replace it once but that was it. I now get the blue kongs that are 25% stronger than the black kongs. They are not in retail stores but you can find them at most vets and online (got mine from vetamerica.com). We have had the same blue kong for almost 2 months now!!!

#4 ·
Goodness, wouldn't it be great if they did replace the kongs? I don't think they do, however. Pleaset let us know if you find anything out, though!

#5 ·
I *believe* the guarantee is that the dog will like them, not that they'll replace them.

I had a client with a sheltie who chewed a piece off a kong (while home alone unsupervised), choked and died and they tried to sue the company because they thought the guarantee was that they were indestructable, but they were told that no, it was that the dog will like them.

#6 ·
we got lazy a cuz she chewed the horns off it but that's it she cant get the legs off and there are hardly and tooth marks on it at all she is so hard on toys she will strip the fuzz's off of tennis balls and lord forbid we get her anything soft it only last maybe two minuets lmao:D:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.