Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
bwhahahaha!!!!

I saw Shanny and Seamus in the back of Laura's van today...what happened after I left I haven't a clue (lol) As for Laura...well I didn't see her sooooo I'm undecided as to whether Shanny hi-jacked the labby mobile or if she was just taking her luggage and such up to her room.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Laura does the HIE have high speed access?

If so, I'll bring the laptop and post Potomac pics for the JL'ers

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
hehehe :p

I can't wait until Thursday!! It's going to be a blast with everyone there...don't forget I'm kidnapping porkchop for a bit while I'm there! I'll have to bring my laptop for instant posting purposes...not sure if the Holiday Inn has internet access...however the HIE did so I'm sure the host hotel does!

WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm staying at the HIE. And you can certainly kidnap the Pork Chop

plus I have your gift box and prizes from the superbowl to give to you.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Don't know if the HIE has high speed or not, but the HI does. Shanny is here and sleeping on the bed. She met a lot of people today and seems to be ok. Only yipped a few times on the trip here. I'm not looking forward to that drive home. :( PA is a PITA to drive. Too many mountains and the roads are too curvy. Coming through the Alleghany mountain tunnel thinger was pretty cool but the decent from there with all the trucks wasn't a whole lot of fun. Plus I went through Donner's Pass and it was snowing. I don't know how high the elevation was but I was happy to get through there.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
See you all tomorrow afternoon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts