Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been up cleaning for 2 hours. I'm getting hungry. I have leftover wings from dinner last night. They sound sooooo good right about now. Is 10:30 too early to eat them? I'm a grown woman! Not a college student. Maybe I should take a poll!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Not at all. It would be wrong to let them sit there in the fridge waiting to be enjoyed!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Spoil yourself a day. Enjoy them!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Breakfast can be anything you want it to be - as long as you are an adult! ;) Kids are not allowed to make their own choices.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
A person could starve to death tryin' to eat those things, next time make them with thighs or boneless breast. ;)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Knock yourself out! Linda and I are both having cold pizza. And I'll stand at the kitchen sink to eat it. :laugh:

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
The best way to eat leftover wings is in your underwear ....over the sink after you get up in the middle of the night to take a pee.

but that's just me. :D

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok. You've convinced me.

(Truth be told - I've done this before. But it's getting earlier and earlier. It's almost becoming a habit! *gasp* I knew I could count on you for the validation that I am ok! :laugh:)

BUT! Let it be known that my mother raised me to be a lady. There will be no standing over the sink eating. I will sit myself down properly at the kitchen table, with a plate and napkin, and spend five minutes eating while reading a few pages of my book in my jammies with a messy bed head ponytail.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Paddysmom said:
Knock yourself out! Linda and I are both having cold pizza. And I'll stand at the kitchen sink to eat it. :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
yeps

but I don't use the sleeve of my shirt to wipe my mouth.
I'm lady like enough to use a napkin. (oh, and I don't wear sleeved shirts in the house anyway)

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
gundogpa said:
The best way to eat leftover wings is in your underwear ....over the sink after you get up in the middle of the night to take a pee.

What if you don't wear underwear?

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
eastcoastmom said:
gundogpa said:

Be very careful of where the hot sauce drips.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
eastcoastmom said:
gundogpa said:

yeah. if i get up in the middle of the night i won't be wearing underwear.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I say eat whatever you like for breakfast. But if you need to justify it...it's all chicken isn't it. Just more mature.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts