Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering as I sit here and pass the next hour. I know for sure we are laying out by the pool while Tater runs and swims.

Then out for drinks (as some already know this)

Sunday I might go shopping (for a shirt to wear to the concert) for a little while after church.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
we have my mom's chocolate lab again so it's gonna be a full house. suppose to be rainy and snowy all weekend. going to see "blades of glory" tomorrow and going to a cooking class on sunday.

hope you all have a great weekend.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MidwestGirl said:
stop talking about laying poolside when there is snow heading my way!!!! :p
I am so sorry!!!!

2labsmom - Blades of Glory was kind of funny. I think it will be like the rest of his movies they get funnier the more you watch them. :) Hope you enjoy

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i would rather lay by the pool but around here, i would have to scrap off all the ice before i can take a dunk and i would have to wear a wetsuit instead of a swimsuit.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2labsmom said:
i would rather lay by the pool but around here, i would have to scrap off all the ice before i can take a dunk and i would have to wear a wetsuit instead of a swimsuit.
Dont worry our pools are not that warm yet. I had to go in after Tater a couple of weekends ago. My toes were blue almost. But then after being outside for so long, I jumped back in and it didnt feel so bad.

When does your summer start? I know there is a storm right now that is brining a lot of rain and snow. When does all of that stop for you guys?

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
beach, errands and household chores. I lead a very exciting life. ::)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
The water temp in the Gulf is supposedly about 72 right now. Of course I'd rather be playing in the snow. Honest! I really would!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sawyersammy said:
The water temp in the Gulf is supposedly about 72 right now. Of course I'd rather be playing in the snow. Honest! I really would!
You and me both. Maybe someone here would like to trade with us for a couple of days??? Any takers?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Ugh... I am SO ready for the weekend. I have big plans of NOTHING all weekend!! We were out of town all last weekend and now I feel like I've worked two weeks straight. Gotta wash my car and clean house but I'm not going anywhere!!!!

Except....there is a festival in town this weekend and I entered a picture of Jake into the "Cutest Pet" contest.....so I have to run down there and cast my vote..... my pup needs some new toys so keep your fingers crossed!!!! (The price is a gift certificate to a pet store!)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah actually I am for once. Taking a mob of teenage boys to see Blue Man Group for my son's 17th birthday. I saw them in Chicago and had a good time. I think they will enjoy it.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Playing with our new kitty and hopefully introducing her to the other cats and dogs. I thought I'd let her rest for the day before I unleash the "pack". Apart from that, I'll be betting on the Grand National (horse race), emailing a few people and hanging out with the dogs.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
resting.........I cut the palm of my hand on a tuna fish can lid, and had to have 8 stitches........ughhhhhh..........and I got so much to do, but my hand is out of order for the weekend.

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
I am I am... she is yelling and jumping around with excitment.

I am picking up Erns today. Can you hear my excitment. This will be the first time we have been home for weeks. I should leave him at the beach another week, but I miss him.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pat said:
resting.........I cut the palm of my hand on a tuna fish can lid, and had to have 8 stitches........ughhhhhh..........and I got so much to do, but my hand is out of order for the weekend.
Ouch!! Sorry to hear that!!

I will be doing reading for one of my PhD courses and working on the Lit Review I have to turn in on the 24th. Lynn and I go on vacation next week so I have to get most of it done this weekend.

I will be taking Daisy in to the vet tomorrow for her Lyme test, too.

And, our son is coming up for the weekend. His birthday present arrived today - a WWII vintage M1 Garand rifle that he's wanted - and he's coming up to pick it up (his birthday is May 1st - mine is April 30th :D).

Finally, we have tickets for the local Philharmonic tomorrow night - a Benny Goodman tribute. ;D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts