Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing posts, double posts from me, but there were other posters in there, and some threads won't let me post in it, it keeps asking me to sign in, but I'm in because I can post in other threads, the I see threads here and then they're gone, I'm in the twilight zone, aren't I.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I keep seeing posts, double posts from me, but there were other posters in there, and some threads won't let me post in it, it keeps asking me to sign in, but I'm in because I can post in other threads, the I see threads here and then they're gone, I'm in the twilight zone, aren't I.
Nope, there are a few weird tings here. I can't post a sig picture, been busy elswhere with some stuff, so I ain't work to hard to figger it out.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I tossed my cookies, but still have problems.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Regina, it's like that for me when I'm at work.

I keep having to sign in, and I have to keep refreshing to see the new posts. gah

Think it may have to do w/the computer. It works fine at home.

edit: okay, after I did the above reply, it didn't show that I replied. It showed Glen as the last poster. I had to do an F5

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Regina, it's like that for me when I'm at work.

I keep having to sign in, and I have to keep refreshing to see the new posts. gah

Think it may have to do w/the computer. It works fine at home.
Mine may be my computor here at work, we're having some issues with other stuff, worst thing is when it, (no it, not IT) works and fixes something, then it seems like something else don't work.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Its Daniels way of keeping you out of trouble Regina!!;):D I haven't had problems here, so maybe its your computer, sorry I know thats not much help- hope you get it worked out!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure, I'm still having problems, can't post, I'm about to give up, it's definitely something, I never had this many problems with the other JL :mad:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Yep, I'll see the thread with my post, then go back later and see a bunch more posts in between that weren't there before.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts

We're just trying to keep your post count low RG. Can't have you beating us on the new forum now can we :p haha..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts