Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Just a bit of seasonal allergies with my 2. They usually get like this around this time of year. :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Not Rocket, but the three of us humans in my house are sneezing like crazy. Allergies just got bad here in N Texas.

Maybe allergies?

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Ernie does a lot. He is worse in Spring. I think it is spring in the U.S. so this could be why.

His nose drips a lot then too.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Buddy sneezes like crazy when he gets overly excited. One time when my daughter came after not seeing him for over a year, he went into a sneeze fit that scared the you know what out of me. He couldn't seem to catch his breath.
He also sneezes 3 or 4 times when he greets people he likes when we are out walking. It happens inside the house too, which is air conditioned 24/7. I think it's a nervous habit.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Oh my gosh, yes!! I didn't realize that dogs could have allergies like that though...I always thought their allergies came out in different ways, like licking their feet. ??? But what do I know?

Boomer sneezed so hard the other night he practically flipped himself over. I've never seen anything like it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts