Just Labradors banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I agree with kelli...itunes sucks. I wouldn't DL any music from itunes, either--not until they go DRM-free. I vastly prefer Amazon--DRM-free and inexpensive, too. I rarely pay more than $5 for an album, even new ones, since they usually discount those to half price or more. Anything you download from Amazon can be used on your ipod.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'll say it again - I have absolutely no desire to even own an ipod. Ever. :eek:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
And yes, Laurie- you can buy your music at amazon.com
But I've always found the transferral a TOTAL PITA!!!!

I'm sure Apple has designed it that way.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Just sit down, when you are alone, and play around with it. It isn't that hard to figure out really (I can do it trust me, it's not that hard!!!:)).
There is even a Help tab if you run into trouble.
I just waited for my kids to be gone so they weren't leaning over my shoulder telling me "a better way" to do things and learned it myself. Now I add songs when I want to.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Just sit down, when you are alone, and play around with it. It isn't that hard to figure out really (I can do it trust me, it's not that hard!!!:)).
There is even a Help tab if you run into trouble.
I just waited for my kids to be gone so they weren't leaning over my shoulder telling me "a better way" to do things and learned it myself. Now I add songs when I want to.
I will give that a try!!! thanks;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
that's how I felt but I thought it would help motivate me to walk more...who knew it would become such a pain :rolleyes:
I could never walk without being able to hear what's around me - or coming at me. Like a speeding car. :eek:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I hate iTunes and I have a love/hate relationship with my iPod. When I tried the iPod Touch, I couldn't get my tunes on it even though I had saved everything on my EHD from the other iPod. They took out the option to use your iPod as a drive. I was hoping to copy and paste everything easily, but I would have had to add each song individually. Yeah right, 3 gigs of songs one at a time. I'd be there a year.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I never thought I wanted an ipod, until I got my iphone! Now I listen to it every single day-use it more as ipod and computer then actual phone. I love not having to mess with cds, just plug it in and My songs are playing on my car speakers, in my ihome radio and alarm clock- I am hooked- I have only used itunes, didn't know about amazon- I'll have to check it out.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.