Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to talk DH into letting me get an iphone for my birthday/ Mother's Day since they are only 2 weeks apart. The phone it's self isn't that expensive I can get a refurb one from AT&T for $50 or a new one for $100 which is fine. He's balking at the $30/month though for the 'media package' which I hate too. He has an iphone but it's a work phone so we don't have to pay for it. I think I would use it a lot, I don't have an mp3 player so I could use it for that, and I've had my cell for over 2 years and would like a new one.

For those of you with iphones what do you love about it, is there anything I need to be aware of that will make it even more expensive?

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Battery life's not that good ! You'll be charging it daily !
I think that's true of any smartphone, Colin. I charge my BB every night. I had the Droid yesterday and that sucker drained the battery quickly even though I made sure all the unwanted apps were turned off. The battery life is dependent on how much you use it each day. There are days where I'm busy doing email and texting that I have to charge it twice in order to make it through the day.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You work.. if you want the phone, buy the **** thing.. if you're squabbling over $30 a month, you have bigger problems.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You work.. if you want the phone, buy the **** thing.. if you're squabbling over $30 a month, you have bigger problems.
There is no squabble I try to let him think he has a say ;) We do try to discuss larger things before we buy them that goes for both of us.

He does complain about the battery life on his too so I'll remember that we do have car charger so that will hopefully help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts