Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an iphone. What are some of your favorite apps? Trying to decide what to get and curious about what others like. I have koi pond, yelp, ap news, a couple of photo apps, facebook and that one where you shake the phone and it picks a restaurant (can't think of the name).

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I like shazam- hear a song don't know what it is?? I also downloaded the restaurant one you were talking about. Sky scape which is a medical resource site I use for work. I also have "wine log". I don't want to pay to much for any of them so I usually look for the free ones! Have fun, I love my iphone

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like shazam- hear a song don't know what it is?? I also downloaded the restaurant one you were talking about. Sky scape which is a medical resource site I use for work. I also have "wine log". I don't want to pay to much for any of them so I usually look for the free ones! Have fun, I love my iphone
Do you have the 8 or the 16? I got the 8. I hope it's enough. I'm not really planning to put much music on it as I have an ipod, so I figured 8 would be plenty (hope I'm right!).

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Do you have the 8 or the 16? I got the 8. I hope it's enough. I'm not really planning to put much music on it as I have an ipod, so I figured 8 would be plenty (hope I'm right!).
I have the 8 and have downloaded over 600 songs, all my photos, and some apps- still have 4.8 available. I think you will have plenty unless you download lots of games- I also have the updated solitaire app., have fun

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the 8 and have downloaded over 600 songs, all my photos, and some apps- still have 4.8 available. I think you will have plenty unless you download lots of games- I also have the updated solitaire app., have fun
cool. thx!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
cool. thx!
I also have the ihome alarm clock and the ihome under the counter radio that docks your phone and allows you to play your music in your kitchen, garage or where ever you put it! Did I say I love my iphone. :)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I don't have an iPhone, but I have the iPod touch (my cousin has the phone)

I love a lot, but the two I always seem to enjoy most are:
Shazam
Tetris

my cousin loooves Grocery IQ...I've never used it but apparently you can make a grocery list with it

·
Registered
440 Posts
I love my Iphone also. I have Wurdle--a great word game, Grocery IQ, Tipulater and an app for Twitter. Lots of good stuff out there.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I want an iPhone soo bad but I'm with Verizon right now and we can't get it. :(

But I believe I might be switching to ATT when my plan is up.. Fingers crossed! :D

My friend has the newest iPhone and she has the app where you can play the flute with your phone. Sooooo weird!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I love my Iphone!!! Although I want an Ipod for music. I want something smaller especially when I walk and stuff. I have a scribble program for the kids.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Having never had an ipod, I have nothing to compare it to. What would be the differance, is it only the size of the ipod vs. iphone. Just wondering- I have so much music on mine and I love the Genius feature with itune- I assume you can use it with any ipod, and it should be easy to sync up- sorry I'm a little slow when it comes to all of this-:confused:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
A thread after my own heart. I just got the IPhone and LOVE it! Although I am sure that some of the features that I love are because it replaced a 2 year old basic phone. I really am having a lot of fun with it. It's my mid-life crisis purchase.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts