Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we sent out the invitations for Sean's baptism on Saturday. Got an e-mail from my mother today saying how nice they were, etc etc etc. Then received e-mails from a few of my friends saying they'd love to come, buuuuuttt.....

We forgot to put the DATE on the invitations. We put the time of the baptism, where it's happening, when they should RSVP by, etc, but not the date of the actual event to which they were invited.

D'OH! That's why a sleep-deprived mother shouldn't have a sleep-deprived father doing her proof-reading.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
lol...just tell them you wanted a private ceremony and only the people that replied are invited. Nah, I actually feel bad for you cause now you have to call everyone.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Ugh! I know how you feel - when I sent out the invites for Darby's first birthday I put 11:30 p.m. instead of a.m.! My friend emailed me and said Darby's quite the party girl, isn't she?

Are you just going to call everyone?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ugh! I know how you feel - when I sent out the invites for Darby's first birthday I put 11:30 p.m. instead of a.m.! My friend emailed me and said Darby's quite the party girl, isn't she?

Are you just going to call everyone?
Luckily we mostly invited close friends and family, so I e-mailed most of them, and those that don't have e-mail (grandparents, etc) I'll call. Nothing like the immediate post-partum period to make somebody feel like an idiot! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts