Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other chew toys

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Kim. I live in GA. I have a 5 1/2 month old Black Lab, his name is Bosco. I got Bosco to help me get over the death of my Yellow Lab, Murphy. Bosco is beautiful and very happy and healthy. He is 50lbs already and he is not fat. Not by any means. He just seems to be a big puppy. The litter was big. There were 6 black and 2 yellow in the litter. My daughter adores Bosco. I've had Labs all my life. Mostly Black. Murphy was my first and last yellow Lab. I am not too keen on the Chocolate Labs having had a few, they aren't at all like the Black Labs. They are my favorite. If I had the space and time, I'd have a million of them! The only "problem" I have with Bosco is the chewing! It's constant. He has chew toys, etc. He is forever bringing stuff in the house from outside, after all, he is a Retriever. If any one has any pointers...I'll be glad to listen and thanks! Kim ;D

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Welcome from WI; great to have you & Bosco on the board!
You'll love it here; such a great resource.
Can't wait to see pics of your little cutie!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome from Oregon! :) You'll love this site, I've learned so much here. We got our yellow girl, Madison, 2 months after losing our black lab mix, Max. It was so hard at first, but now I just couldn't imagine life without Madison. And 2 weeks ago we adopted little Sarah, who's also a yellow lab... just a bit darker. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts