Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truwain Cedar RN, NF

Cedar obtained his Novice Fast Agility title in the cold rain (His first agilty title)..It was our only qualifying run this weekend..Saturday most of the day we had a very cold rain and some wind..and Sunday just a lot of wind..if the courses had been 4-5 obstacles long we would have been great but after that I was losing Robbie just to many good smells in the rain and wind..Even Cedar was having too much fun just running around..oh well.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Whoo whoo!! Big congrats guys! I'm so glad that we don't have to show outside - that would be a whole different ballgame.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Congrats to you and Cedar!

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
So they had title ribbons there??? Shoot, they had run out of green qualifying ribbons on Sat!

I think Sunday was just too nice of a day for Mata. She was a goofball! You know it's bad when Dan (judge) was laughing as he was throwing up his hands (Field Goal!). She enjoyed her debut in the Exc Std ring anyhow, and hey, we made our contacts but don't know what happened to weaves on either run! :eek:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So they had title ribbons there??? Shoot, they had run out of green qualifying ribbons on Sat!

I think Sunday was just too nice of a day for Mata. She was a goofball! You know it's bad when Dan (judge) was laughing as he was throwing up his hands (Field Goal!). She enjoyed her debut in the Exc Std ring anyhow, and hey, we made our contacts but don't know what happened to weaves on either run! :eek:
Yep I think the wind on Sunday just had too many good smells running around those rings..even Cedar was running a bit wild

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
He he, Mata and Cedar's minds went on Spring Break yesterday (along w/ several others)! :D

It could even be her 2 mos warning for heat cycle now that I think about it... Envy is 4 mos old today (so it's been 6 mos, and 7 is about normal). Most of mine need an extra month or 2 so this would be about the right timing for the "dead brain" syndrome. :p Aren't you glad you don't have girls????

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Congratulations Deb! This is fantastic. And in the cold rain too. Nice job!! The ribbon looks great, and Cedar looks very proud indeed :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts