Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Awww. I hope the Canadian team is that good looking. :D

Are those human goggles or are they Doggles? We're thinking of getting Dozer some Doggles and I'm looking for opinions.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Great looking dogs. And so tolerant of the abuse. They want to run, but sit there as fashion models. HK would have run off witht he goods and destroyed them promptly. She has no tolerance for such things.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww. I hope the Canadian team is that good looking. :D

Are those human goggles or are they Doggles? We're thinking of getting Dozer some Doggles and I'm looking for opinions.
They are Doggles. I got them for Libby so she could ride with her head out the car window. Now I don't like for them to do that, so she never wears them.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great looking dogs. And so tolerant of the abuse. They want to run, but sit there as fashion models. HK would have run off witht he goods and destroyed them promptly. She has no tolerance for such things.
They are poor abused doggies, aren't they? Actually, Willy will not sit there very long. I have to be really fast to get him. Libby will sit there as long as I ask her to. She could have been an actor dog, she will do anything you want from her. Well, almost anything for food. I can't get her to roll over!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I don't know what it is about dogs in hats/goggles, but it just makes me giggle. Willy in the floppy hat is priceless. LOL!

Oh yeah, good luck in the Olympics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts