Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a popular Shiba Inu forum for Jared and his girlfriend. I'm not having much luck, well, because I suck when it comes to the internet.
Help please? Pretty please? :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the 1 that I did find! But it's got everything in one giant category, no?

Thanks Sandy, I appreciate it!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first thread I click on in that forum and I find Lab-bashing!
A lab is like a child who constantly screams "I Love You!!".
Labs are big slobbery demonstrative things.
I, for one, am not fond of labs. I think they are needy dogs.
I am a Shiba person. Lab people would never understand me. Just as I have a hard time understanding them.
Labradors, very nice dogs...FOR ME TO POOP ON.
What the smurf?! HMMPH!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
That's the 1 that I did find! But it's got everything in one giant category, no?

Thanks Sandy, I appreciate it!!
Did you click on the "Categories" tab on top? They are separated out there.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you click on the "Categories" tab on top? They are separated out there.
Oh no, I didn't see that. I don't know if I want to recommend that forum now though. It's a shiba forum, why do they need to talk dirt about our labbies? POOP ON THEM? Come on!!!!!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Clearly NOT the forum for Jared/Girlfriend.

Hmph on them.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
I wouldn't surprise me if some Shiba people didn't like Labs. Shibas can be very aloof and catlike. If you don't like your space invaded, and you are irritated by excessive amounts of happiness, then probably a Shiba is a better choice than a Lab. :) (I like Shibas, btw.)

Come to think of it, it surprises me that some of the irritable, cranky-ass people around here like Labradors. :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come to think of it, it surprises me that some of the irritable, cranky-ass people around here like Labradors.
HA! Good point! :D

They brought Ace over yesterday to meet our gang and they all got along famously! Frankie, Macy and Ace were tearing around the house and the deck. It was hysterical to watch little Ace dive under the table or a chair to get in the lead. He is too stinking cute!! :D

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Yeh, maybe a generic dog forum where they can find someone who also owns the same breed. Trying searching on Dogster.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Unlike Labs, there are a fraction of Shiba Inu's in comparison, so finding an active breed forum is unlikely. They are better off trying an all breed forum -- they are generally the most active.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I have a friend at work that rescues them I will email her. I think we should infiltrate that board and defend our Labbies honor! JK. Sort of.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
What is the thread where they are bashing our Labbies?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts