Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've wasted about an hour this weekend waiting for it to open, waiting for links to open, freezing, having to use task manager to shut it down. :mad: I'm ^*%#@* SICK OF IT! :mad:

I've done all the scans. Run my AV, spybot, cleared the cache settings & done a defrag. Nothing works. I've sent about 100 error reports to Microsoft but so far they haven't got the hint. I'm doing this with Firefox which IMO is useless too because the ad blocker still lets some ads through but at least it opens & works.

Anyone else having problems? :confused:

Someone get me Bill Gates's phone # I want to talk to him. :mad:

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I've been having similar problems with IE at work recently. REALLY frustrating! There are some things I use IE to open, but ordinarily I stick with FF. I like FF.

Have you tried Chrome?

·
Registered
903 Posts
I'm glad it's not only me who recently has this problem. Last night I couldn't get onto icanhascheezburger.com for the life of me.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I posted a few days ago about the same problem. I'm used to IE and I don't want to have to switch - but I have no idea whats going on. I'm using FF, but I ahve just never liked it as well, and I still can't work their bookmarks right.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to see I'm not the only one having problems. Did anyone hear me yelling & swearing at it from the other side of the planet? :mad:

I still say (when it works properly) IE7 is the best browser there is. I've also got Ace Explorer, Google Chrome & of course FF but I just don't like any of them as much. I have to admit though, in the hour or so I've been using FF, it's been going like lightning compared to IE lately.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
IE is one of the crappiest web browsers... so full of security holes and just runs like crap. They actually try to limit the use as much as possible where I work because it has caused so many viruses to get through.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts