Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Good article and it says what many of us have known for a long time. Makes me glad I have used reward for good behavior based methods. Plus, it's a whol lot more fun to give the a treat and they know they have done something good!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
thank you for posting these, I will be forwarding them to a friend to read who thinks Cesar Millan knows it all! :)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Over here they always say: "the dog looks like his boss" (or just the otherway around .. And most time's it is correct ;)

But not always it is correct ;)

There are always exceptions on this rule (if we call it a rule) ;)
What are you talking about I don't bark at balloons!!!:D

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Shouldn't this go in the training section ?

.” Several confrontational methods such as “hit or kick dog for undesirable behavior” (43 percent), “growl at dog” (41 percent), “physically force the release of an item from a dog's mouth” (39 percent), “alpha roll”physically -- rolling the dog onto its back and holding it (31 percent), “stare at or stare down” (30 percent), “dominance down” —- physically forcing the dog down onto its side (29 percent) and “grab dog by jowls and shake” (26 percent) elicited an aggressive response from at least 25 percent of the dogs on which they were attempted.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
What are you talking about I don't bark at balloons!!!:D
NOT !? **** .. then it must be mistaken :eek:

And i just thinking that tose american Labrador people look like their dogs! :D

But comming back on the agression 'thing' .. Let's see what's agression .. Just unwanted behaviour by humans, if you take a better look at the dogs who are showing this, it is just in most cases normal dog behaviour ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts