Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy :eek:

they're expensive!!! i wanted to buy a pair so I could start skating with my friend/boss from victoria's secret, at ****'s and Sports Authority the cheapest pair is around $60 or $70...and they go up to like $300!!! I don't have a problem paying the 60 or 70, guess I just never knew how expensive they could go lol

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
why are you skating at victoria's secret?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
howw did you know that was my next stop?! lol

I want to try some on first though to make sure of what size I would need..the last pair I had was a funky size

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we're cool like that kel :p

I should edit that...skating with my friend/boss from victoria's secret...we'll be skating at the park lol

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Just make sure they fit well and are comfortable! I prefer ice skating but I am known to rollerblade.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I just dragged mine out of the closet and made sure they are road safe, I'm hoping to get out on them in the next 3 weeks or so, as soon as our road cleaners have been by. No way I'm hitting that pavement with winter gravel still on them!!

Try ebay, or check with your local police force to see when they have their "Lost and Found Auction". I got my last pair (a good pair too at that, hardly worn, about 250$ new) for $20 bucks. I simply sprayed it down with an antibacterial, put in new foot beds, and presto!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts