Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been about 7 or 8 months since Inky came to join our pack. For those who don't remember, she is the now 14 year old seeing eye dog that we took in after her owner died. We now call her the little bulldozer because she just puts her head down and plows through the other dogs to get where she wants to. She sleeps at the foot of my bed every night, next to Nascar, and her favorite spot is on her blanket next to my computer. Here is a picture of her helping me write this post.

She is doing great here and other than being on the deaf side is as healthy asw can be. Just thought I would start to post some updates on how a few of the seniors are doing.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Awww that's a great update I'm glad she's fitting in well and living the rest of her days at Camp Joe's where she will be pampered

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Hi Joe!
I think it's great you're giving her the life she deserves, after she worked hard to do her share of serving! She looks so content and happy!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
She looks so content there....

Lucy

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Joe your loving heart reaches out yet again, and you share your blessings with us. Thank you. You have yourself one happy girl there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts