Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best part of getting out of bed in the morning is to watch one dog stretch...As hind end is up, front paws slowly go out on the floor as the back goes into this wonderful stretch curve... then the second dog does the stretch, then third s-t-r-e-t-c-h. I wish I could do that, it looks like it feels so good. I have to wait until they are all done stretching before we make our way to the door to go out.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Eddie does it too! Fanny does a modified version which involves stretching her neck as far forward and upward as she can while leaning forward from her rear end.

They look like they really enjoy it too!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Bauer does it too. We call it doggy-yoga ;). If he has been sleeping on the furniture, he does it differently. He will drop his front feet to the floor, and walk them out away from the couch/chair while his back feet are still on the furniture. He stretches as far as he can, then drops his back feet to the floor and he goes on his way. It is very funny. :p

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I love that!! :)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Jason and I have never seen a dog stretch as much as Kacey. When it comes to stretching, she thinks she's a cat. We always say she's doing her yoga.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ben does the 'front legs on the ground whilst the back legs stay on the bed' kind of a stretch. I call it his lazy stretch. I love watching him do it and the back legs are just slowly dragged off the bed :):):)

Chrissie

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
The only stretch Guthrie does is in the morning when he knocks me over and stetches out on top of me to give kisses. I have never seen him stetch any other time or any other way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts