Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Often times in the morning Dozer and I have an hour or so before everyone else wakes up. Today is one of those days. Dozer and I were up at 6am. I took him out for his business, fed him, and then we came outside with a coffee, a camera and a laptop ... I'm sure you can figure out what I was doing.

This is what Dozer was doing ...

"Hey Mom, you gots that cambra again eh?"

"Ah ha! I figured out hows to gets up, now hows to get downs?"

Smelling the air, watching and listening ... He sat like this for 10 or 15 minutes.

My personal favourite, and my new desktop background.

My morning has been great so far, how has yours been? Have a good day everyone.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
he's just so adorable! I love your favourite one too.........

It's evening here. We're relaxing before bed. Today was an ok day besides the stupid dentist.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
What a great way to start the day. I can see why you picked that one for your wallpaper background.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I love those kind of mornings.

I go out every morning and sit with Cinnamon for about 10 minutes. She does her business then comes and plasters herself up against me. We snuggle and I rub her she mooches me and we commune. Then I leave for work.

What is so funny is dad gets up about 2 hours later and she does the same thing with him.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He sure is a sweetie ... trying to keep that in focus this morning. We had a wedding yesterday to go to and didn't get home until 2am. Let Dozer out to do his business (friends were kid and puppy sitting at our house) and then went off to bed. At 5:30 he started barking to go out. ****. I'm sleepy and he's enjoying being a puppy. Not a great combination. LOL

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
He sure is a sweetie ... trying to keep that in focus this morning. We had a wedding yesterday to go to and didn't get home until 2am. Let Dozer out to do his business (friends were kid and puppy sitting at our house) and then went off to bed. At 5:30 he started barking to go out. ****. I'm sleepy and he's enjoying being a puppy. Not a great combination. LOL
That's the only problem with dogs. No matter if we're tired, hung over, or sick, they still need to go out, play, and eat. Makes us drag our tired ass out of bed and move whether we want to or not!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just tired for me, no hangovers ... hubby and I were designated driver.

I need another dog (not quite yet - ha!) because that way he'd do the Evil Puppy thing with another puppy rather than with me.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ah I miss that kind of morning. Haven't had one of those since having kids. A quiet coffee on the deck with two contented labradors? Nothing better. :)

Dozer is the sweetest looking little thing. I love that last picture too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts