Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My life as i know it will belong to 5 school aged children. None of which are mine. School will be out for the summer. I may not be around much. However I will try to pop by for moral support. This will be my first full summer with all school agers, first time in 17 years with no diaperbabies. I have lots planned for these little peeps starting on friday with a trip to the strawberry patch, if I have a car (we have a temporary one car for the moment). If we don't go to the patch, i'll go pick tomorrow evening and we'll make jam the next day. Squishing is the fun part anyway. Buck's walks will change from 4 30 minute outings down to one very long outing, most likely the park which he loves!!
I will be learning a ton of new wii skills. And hope to graduate at the end of summer with a BA in school aged antics. This is a refresher for me as I did graduate when my boys were school agers, there is just soooo much more to learn now.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Enjoy!!

My kids are bouncing off the walls in anticipation of being out of school on Friday. We are celebrating by heading to my inlaws to go swimming for the day. ;)

What ages are the kids you are looking after??

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Enjoy!!

My kids are bouncing off the walls in anticipation of being out of school on Friday. We are celebrating by heading to my inlaws to go swimming for the day. ;)

What ages are the kids you are looking after??
I have Devon age 9 and his sister Hannah age 7. Gavin age 5. Lucas age 9 and his brother Rowan age 4. And one more 9 year old will be joining us for the last two weeks in august, he is Chris and rounds out the 3 muscateers or wiisters. Rowan is my last full timer, he will be starting junior Kindergarten in Sept. I will have a couple of hours each day with just me and Buck, something I havn't had in 17 years also. Currently my plan is to just keep going with this group until Rowan is in grade 1, then i may just take a break. I dunno yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts