Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine on youtube made this and I just wanted to share it here for any other Lost fans here. It cracks me up everytime. And yes my Sawyer is named after Josh Holloways character Sawyer. Lol they are both blonde and beyond cute lol. Really even if your not a fan of the show you should check out the video its pretty amusing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H26eRojA09Q

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol glad everyone liked it. I have watched it about five times and still get a kick out of it hehehe :laugh:.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Oh that was terrific! The other day we were watching Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back and couldn't believe how similar Han Solo is to Sawyer - Josh must have absolutely modeled his character after watching Han. Their mannerisms, come backs, nicknames - all the same.

I can't WAIT for the season opener!!!!!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
This even impressed SU. I'm always making him come over and watch something on U-tube, and he wathces for a little bit then wanders away. He saw this on, came over and watched the whole thing, then said - that was really hard to do - they had to coordinate everything and put a lot of work into it.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WigWag said:
Oh that was terrific! The other day we were watching Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back and couldn't believe how similar Han Solo is to Sawyer - Josh must have absolutely modeled his character after watching Han. Their mannerisms, come backs, nicknames - all the same.

I can't WAIT for the season opener!!!!!
Thank you!! Lol I thought I was the only one who caught that about Sawyer. Its so true though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts