Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turning 9!!! !!! !!!

Where have the years gone?

He acts just like a puppy, seriously. When people ask how old he is, they cannot believe he's as old as he is. That's a good thing, right?

But he is a deep sleeper now. We can get up and move around and he doesn't wake up to follow, like he used to. He gets anxious in new surroundings now. Unless we are all with him. So going to stay with someone while we go away is no longer an option. It's just too hard on him. And also- he pants for our four hour drives to my parents. These are all things that have started happening over the last year.

These are from last week. My boy.

See his gray chin?? It isn't too bad, eh?? He does have a few gray hairs sprinkled throughout his face. He's aging well for an old timer. :)

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Happy early birthday, Tucker! He looks great; definitely looks younger than his years.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Dawwww! I love that first pic of him Amy - he's such a cutie pie. He can always stay here if you go away!

I was thinking about you the other night when I was out walking - I was going to pop by but how out of the blue would that have been? so i didn't. How's your dad btw?

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
He sure looks younger than his age! Beautiful boy!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dawwww! I love that first pic of him Amy - he's such a cutie pie. He can always stay here if you go away!

I was thinking about you the other night when I was out walking - I was going to pop by but how out of the blue would that have been? so i didn't. How's your dad btw?
You should have! I was thinking of you the other day too- We need to get together. We should make weekly lab get togethers.

My dad is doing better. He has finally taken a few steps. He hasn't walked since September, so we were all very excited.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Aim, he's so handsome! *kiss*

My Tucker just turned 8 and he's waaaaaaaay grayer than that. Then again, he started graying when he was 2.

Good news about your Dad! :)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I would never peg him at 9 either. Such a beautiful boy!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Tucker, you da man! HBTY!!

Wes is also turning nine this year, on April 15. He's *much* grayer.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
He still has the face of a puppy.

Nellie is about 8 1/2 and her face us almost completely white.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Beautiful pictures, Amy. :) Despite being almost nine, Tucker still has a baby face.

I especially love your siggie pic! Brilliant!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts