Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep I was makin' Rowdy do a picture he didn't want to do yesterday. A friend on another board got a Wienerdog pup, (sorry can't spell the proper name ;D) Anyway he posted a few picures and Gunther has little bells on his collar, so I decided Rowdy needed a bell, well the only thing I had was a bull bell. These are bigger than most cow bells and can be seen when you watch PBR, they are what is hangin' under the bull, just forward of the parts than hang down that bulls come from the factory with. ::)

Anyway Rowdy didn't care for the bell. ;D

The laps around the livin' room were interestin' to say the least, as I told them over on Cas-City, no video on that one, was to busy protectin' me and the camera. ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HA!! ;D That's one big bell! :eek:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot I posted this yesterday mornin' ended up in the Work Dept yesterday for 10 hours and was tired when I got home, I thought work dept meant I was just 'spossed to sell work clothes and boots, I had to do physical work and had sweat inside my big black hat.

What is a Dyson? Probally will end up hittin' my head and sayin' DUH. ::)

BTW last time I measured he stood 27 inches at the shoulder, so yes that is a big bell, they sure help make bulls buck more though. ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts