Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like we may be needing to mow our lawn soon- man I love this sunshine!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
You're just being mean! :smow: It is snowing so hard here right now that I can't see across my pond (about 100 yards).

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
BOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I can't win either way. At home I would have deep snow, down here on vacation, I haven't seen much sun. Don't want to go home to the snow, but I'm cold in this wet, damp Florida weather.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Hearing sounds of people mowing, saw crocus and daffidils in bloom on our walk and actually can go outside without a jacket !!!!! YEA----SUNSHINE !!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
You know those friends you thought you had here? You remember that support that we sent you for that interview?

Okay, gang! Time to start the letter writing campaign telling them about the big mistake they made.:biggrin1:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You know those friends you thought you had here? You remember that support that we sent you for that interview?

Okay, gang! Time to start the letter writing campaign telling them about the big mistake they made.:biggrin1:
Oh come on you know you love all that snow! You really don't want to mow your lawn, smell that fresh cut grass, sit on the deck in the sunshine, do you???:confused:
:pound:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hearing sounds of people mowing, saw crocus and daffidils in bloom on our walk and actually can go outside without a jacket !!!!! YEA----SUNSHINE !!!!! :clap2::clap2:
It really is gorgeous out! Sammi and I have been hanging out on the deck and I have the front windows open- awwww fresh WARM air:clap2:
You enjoying the sunshine Sammi?

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Oh that's mean Di. And it's snowing again here....and we haven't quite dug out from the 22 inches of this past weekend. Our lights are flickering....hope we don't loose power this time. People still haven't got their power restored from the last storm. Oh....how I would love to see grass. :sad:

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Oh come on you know you love all that snow! You really don't want to mow your lawn, smell that fresh cut grass, sit on the deck in the sunshine, do you???:confused:
:pound:
OK, now you are just being mean. The next thing you will mention is going for a boat ride. I will then have to kill you. BTW... I don't mind the snow in February. I get a little pissey in late March and April though...

·
Registered
11 Posts
you can have the green grass.........im still loving the winter weather here. Im a little strange i guess.......but i'd like a longer snow season.! And more snow

Im in western new york and love to snow board, steelhead fish and just about anything else you can think of in the fluffy white stuff

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK, now you are just being mean. The next thing you will mention is going for a boat ride. I will then have to kill you. BTW... I don't mind the snow in February. I get a little pissey in late March and April though...
Well if it makes you feel better we are back to rain and grey again:frown: As far as boating goes, we do go pretty much year round, the kids and DH are big fisher people. Sammi and I go for the ride unless were crabbing, then I get to be the offical pot thrower, puller upper and measurer:fish: luckily the boat has a cover and a heater for those raining cold days:smile:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts