Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I think I'm really bad Mom. I left my frog baby out in the rain this morning, and then it started to snow and now the baby is all wet and cold! I tried to get him all warmed up, but Mom says it's going to take a while. And he should sleep over a hating vent or in the bathtub tonight!

HB

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
oh no HB!!! don't worry your frog baby will be jus fine doh...

I left my green puppy outside once ober night ans dacey gibed him a baff for me ans dried him up super good ans he's good as noo!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
HB, dont werry bowt yore baby frog. I nebber leff anyting out inna rain, well cept Katie, but ifn it's been rainin anna SNOWIN :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: den da baby frog wants to spen da nite onna nice heet bent anyway! Its nise anna warm dere. :) But pik da bent insted ob da baff, case sumbodys terns da wadder on an den ya gotta start all ober agin, dryin off da baby frog.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sniff..sniff..hiccuupp....[wipes tears from eyes with paws] you guys think frog baby will be o.k.? Really? Mom says she's not running the washing machine and dryer for one item, and I think frog baby might be scared in the big swooshy machine. Maybe I'll sleep on the vet tonight too.

HB

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Ab zlootly HB. An you can seep onna vent too but I tink da heet is bedder for jus da baby frog all by itselb. An I gree wif yore mommy bowt da washin masheen bein too big for baby frog all 'lone. Dis wood be scary!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Psssttt.....HB......how's yur frog baby today? Did he warm up and dry out yet?
Did he s'perience any shrinkage? I hope da drawma is ober now and eberyfing is back to normal.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm here! and Frog baby too. Well the baby is all dried up, we had an emotional night though. I guess I fussed and cried a lot. Mom put a blanket down over the heating vent in the closet, and then very carefully laid the baby on the blanket, [nice to have oposable thumbs] and I picked him up first thing in the morning.

Mom said I had a quite a time last night, and she talked to my teacher today, [which I think is sort of rude] and I have to go to the vet and have a big girl exam. She says the Mom's know what that is, I don't.

I guess that's all for now

HB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts