Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went out to start my car and of course the ice coating on my car prevented me from doing that! Soooo I had to break up the ice around the door and then unfreeze my lock. Hopefully it doesn't take me forever to get the rest of the ice off after my car runs for a little bit. Half the neighborhood is out there and all I here is *scrape, scrape, scrape, scraaaaaaaaape*

Oh and I almost fell down the stairs, but I saved myself! I'm surprised I haven't taken a spill yet. *knock wood*

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Its awful here too. Only the driver's side of my car was frozen since the sun had already hit the passenger side. So I was able to slide in and slam it open from the inside. The local roads were a sheet of ice, but luckily the highways were fine. The office parking lot was fun... :no:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well there's no ice on my car (anymore lol), but the street is a solid sheet, and we live on a slight incline.

I'm getting ready to leave for school :scare: hopefully I make it to the bottom of the street alright.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Pretty bad here. I'm afraid to set foot outside. Thank God for my neighbor Rose who has been walking Nellie for me.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Same situation here. The sun is shining and should melt some of the top layer of ice in about an hour. Enough to get some traction on the street and out of the neighborhood.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts