Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching my friend's dog for almost 2 weeks now and I'm already attached. Oops! :embarrass: Although I must admit, it's not hard, considering how much of a goofball he is. We've already been working on lots of training and he is learning pretty quickly. :D It's going to be badddd when he goes back. Abbey and I will be totally bummed to see him go!

Anyways, here are some pictures from the past couple of days...

Toby being a total goof

Chewing Nylabones together

Tug of war with the rabbit. Toby's eyes crack me up.. haha.

Abbey saying "I DARE you to come get it!"

Crappy focus, but she has all four in the air.. haha.

Toby laying on Abbey's new donut bed

Abbey watching all the people outside from her bed

"Put THAT thing away.. NOW!'

Toby passed out

Being a goober

My baby girl

Mr. Toby

And one of Sylvester sleeping upside down.. :happy:

:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Awww Toby would of melted my heart also!! Maybe you could grant his owner visitation rights :laugh: :laugh: How does it go, possession is some % of the law!!! :happy:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Umm, Justine? I think it's time you became a two-dog household. ;)

Start visiting rescues and adopt an older Lab, not a puppy, so you and Abbey can have another playmate.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
He's a total boy version of Milly!! haha... he's gorgeous. I'd be hooked too!

I LOVE the pic of Abbey leaping through the air and the "come get it" picture........ she looks like such a ratbag!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
snowflake said:
AmazonGold said:

Start visiting rescues and adopt an older Lab, not a puppy, so you and Abbey can have another playmate.
agreed! :D
I know I know. I just really like this situation because it's like having two dogs but not having the financial issues since my friend is paying for everything. :D I'll get another dog, though, as soon as I find a job and all that. :D

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Great pictures!

I have a black male in boarding now, "Otter" and I too have fallen for him. I emailed his owner and said she may just have to pry him out of my hands!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Theres that big beautiful boy! I was hoping we would be seeing more pics of his stay with you and Abbey. It looks like they've become great friends.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
AmazonGold said:

Or foster ;)

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I fostered my brother´s golden for over two months almost two years ago. Misha was around six months old then and Myja was around 8, so you can imagine they became best friends, and we both became attached to the little golden devil. She got so attached to me that when she went back to my brother´s she still wanted to come with me home and ran to the car and sit besides it waiting to come with new Papa...

I ended up getting Homer a couple months after. Decided that two dogs have a lot of fun together and didn´t want Misha to feel lonely.

Maybe you can find a new dog for your friend and keep Toby :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts