Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With dad not at home, he's discovered even higher degrees of stealth for sneaking out the front door when I open it to leave. Good LORD he is fast! "If mom's going out that door then by golly so am I! Wherever mom goes, that's where I'm going."

But he's good about it. Stays in the (unfenced) front yard, parades around finding new places to pee and prances like a circus pony, then he heads back up the driveway toward the gate of the back yard (the dogs' yard).

If I put the silly, high pitched "Come on, Flynnie!" voice on he trots right to the front door and dashes inside when I open it.

Well, he may be a world class rogue but he knows where home is and he likes it on the inside. As long as there is a promise of cookies, we're good to go on escapism and return.

:)

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
thank goodness he has spared you an escape. i most definitely know how they are wanting out that door when one goes out, especially with keys in hand. glad he comes back inside for his cookies. mine had that figured out after about a week. lol now if they get out i have to get in the truck and act like we are going for a ride. hope flynn keeps that stress off you permanently!!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Ahh, Flynn, you rogue, don't be worrying Mom, okay? You need to step up to the plate and be a good boy instead of a sneak for a while, my man. Help keep an eye on the smaller pups for Mom. There's a good lad!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
He knows he's got it good! ;)

Well done Flynn in staying within your own yard and not causing any drama for mum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts