Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting here shaking and trying to fight back the tears. Nobody talks to me like that! Especially a guy!!!

A$$HOLE mfg line supervisor just called me flipping out. Thanks for making my last day before vacation a good one, you lazy no good for nothing cheating piece of SH*T.

I say cheating because he's known to screw around with some of the the temps here. Even bought one of them a car in exchange for a hummer, among other things. Disgusting pig.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Karina, punch him in the throat!!!

This guy is really unstable, I'm tellin' ya. God forbid he actually has to do his job. He reports directly to Jeff, our plant manager. Think I'll have a little talk with Jeff before I leave today.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Is there anyone there that you can tell? I'm sorry I don't care who he is he should talk to you that way.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Do not cry! The minute you cry he won. People who act like him are all about power.

I think you should take him out tonight.......one bullet oughta do it!

G

·
Have a little talk with Jeff.

Then put your foot so far up that guys ass he'll floss with your shoelaces for a week.

What a f**kwit.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
I'm sitting here shaking and trying to fight back the tears. Nobody talks to me like that! Especially a guy!!!

A$$HOLE mfg line supervisor just called me flipping out. Thanks for making my last day before vacation a good one, you lazy no good for nothing cheating piece of SH*T.

I say cheating because he's known to screw around with some of the the temps here. Even bought one of them a car in exchange for a hummer, among other things. Disgusting pig.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
a Hummer as in the truck? or hummer as in a um..... other type of hummer

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sam, hummer as is....um yea. He didn't buy a car for the slut, he co-signed for it. ::)

One of my co-workers was at my desk as I'm trying to talk to the d-bag so he heard the whole thing.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I'm sorry this happened and that it did right before vacation. This guy sounds like a piece of work. :mad: He definitely deserves a good kick you-know-where. Definitely talk to that guy Jeff.

Just keep thinking about your vacation. I hope it's a good one.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Yay, Karina!! Go get 'em.

Seriously, I would go to the higher ups and report him. This could be considered harrassment/hostile work environment.

Have a great vacation nonetheless, 'kay?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jeff just came in here asking about something and I said "Does this have anything to do with my phone conversation with Dave earlier?". He looked surprised and "No, what happened?", so I told him. I don't know if he'll do anything about it, but as least he knows. He was actually surprised that it was Dave that talked to me like that because it's usually the other line super that's a real ****.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Just a few more hours Amy,just a few more hours.

G

·
I have an idea, scratch up the Hummer that way he just has to pay more for repairs lol (<< I was joking but if you want to do it then do what yo have to do lol)

I am sorry that you are angry, like somebody said it is all about power, when he is talking to you just mentally block it out, I do it all the time.  I just think of something happy, like Belle or something.  By the time he is finished he is feeling better coz he has had his rant and you feel better b/c you didn't hear I word of it, lol problem solved  ;D

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Did you want me to come punch him in the throat???
just choked on my lemonade laughing..... :D

too bad you couldn't have said.."listen you litter F'r...if you EVER speak to me that way...I have a friend ...she'll punch you in the throat you little prick...

loser...

happy vacationing Amy.

G

·
mollyrock said:
Did you want me to come punch him in the throat???
just choked on my lemonade laughing..... :D

too bad you couldn't have said.."listen you litter F'r...if you EVER speak to me that way...I have a friend ...she'll punch you in the throat you little prick...

loser...

happy vacationing Amy.
Yep, but you would probably be fired and sent to anger management classes lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts