Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took Rowan for a walk on the trail.. it was pouring this morning so we didn't get out.. so she was full of energy... anyhooo, this old CUSS.. is out walking his dogs.. FOUR of them... with no leashes... they all come running to Rowan... and I am trying to control her on leash with her prong... so I let her have a little more leash so they could do the sniff thing... well, he stands there..about 500 ft away...and calls them.... well, three of them go back.. one doesn't.... so you can imagine.. I am trying to get Rowan to come.... and it is distracting her.. she if 'foaming'... .at the mouth.. and he continues on .. and leaves his dog behind.....I watch him leave the park with his three dogs.... and he LEAVES the one behind.. a golden retriever.. an ole boy!.....

SO needless to say.... Rowan got yanked on to behave because he is irresponsible and can't control his dogs..... WAIT TILL I SEE HIM ON THE TRAIL THE NEXT TIME... he is going to get a piece of my mind!!!!!

It is one thing to have your dogs off leash.. it is another to not come after them when they do not obey.. and they ruin the enjoyment for others......... :mad:

·
Registered
484 Posts
I usually walk my girls off leash (now that Bunny is learning to obey she gets that luxury too) but I know I can trust them to come when I call.

G

·
Yeh, some of those old codgers think they own the parks. I'm welling to bet he never picks up after them either! :mad:

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Wonder if the golden was not really his dog and was just following them? ???

Well, I agree, I hate it when people let their dogs run up to mine on leash. It happens in the neighborhood on a regular basis. :( Seems like no one here actually leashes up their dogs and takes them for walks. They just open the front door, and they come back home after they annoy/terrorize our LEASHED dogs.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, it was his dog. He was calling it by name..... and kept turning around to see if it was coming....... but he just kept on trucking without him....... :-\

1 - 6 of 6 Posts