Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm so excited about today!!!!!!!!! (UPDATED!)

I am anticipating having a GREAT day. One of my bestesteverfriendsinthewholeworld from my college days and I have found each other on Facebook this week. (Yay Facebook!) He and his twin brother and I were so very close. I have been thinking about them and periodically looking for them (and they have me as well) for the longest time. They each live less than an hour away from us in opposite directions. PLUS...BONUS...my husband - who I met and married years later, coincidently went to their same high school some of the same years. Scott is coming over this afternoon. And hubby won't be bored...because he and Scott have already been playing "did you know so-and-so? do you remember such-and-such" all week. I am jumping out of my skin with excitement.

UPDATE:
6 1/2 hours later and I could have talked even more. We had a blast. Rory and Scott hit if off immediately and had more to talk about than I did. It was as if it was the next day, not 25 years later. We already have more plans made. The day could not have gone any better. :)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
How exciting, it's great having a catch up, I lost touch with a cousin of mine for 14 years, we came into contact again at christmas and it was lovely reminissing again...Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Ooh! Have fun, Denise! :) Isn't Facebook the best for reconnecting with friends? And to think I fought getting a FB account for so long...

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Congratulations! It must have been so exciting to find her. I'm glad you had a great time.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Awesome!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts