Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I just typed in another thread about CVS, Vicki was telling me something about CVS, about 2 weeks ago and my music on my digital photo album just started by itself, I swear it just started by itself.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
:scared: I don't know, but I'm freaking out right now :laugh: I didn't touch the stupid thing!! You want some ghost? :laugh:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
No thanks, we got rid of the one that was here when we moved in. Besides, we don't have any kids here.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
:scared: You had one too? How did you get rid of it, my parents still have one that's been acting up here and there.
Thankfully it's not at my new house, not that I know of anyway :laugh:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Shadow used to 'see' him a lot, and would just stand and stare at a certain part of the room, sometimes cocking her head like she was listening to someone. She was never upset by him, more like curious and interested. She never growled or seemed uneasy. I'd feel a cold spot when I walked past where she was staring. A friend of mine is very spiritual and she said her angel told her it was the old man who used to live here and had a black Lab. He was drawn to Shadow. The angel said to light a white candle, tell him that his wife and dog were waiting for him to join them, and to tell him to go to the light. I did, and he left. That was about six months after we moved in here and he hasn't been back.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
WOW, I just go chills. I so believe in spirits and some don't know to go to the light for whatever reason. Dogs see them, they used to see them at my parents house. I'm glad that your ghost went to the light and isn't in your house anymore :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
MidwestGirl said:
STOP it :scare: I am home alone!!!!
:laugh: I am too...well, the kids are here, but they're too young, I keep thinking I'm hearing SU home, but he's still not here.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
MidwestGirl said:
All I hear is the washer and me crunching on my peppermint stick :whistle:
:laugh: As long as you don't hear anything else like music starting by itself I think you're safe :laugh:

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
MidwestGirl said:
All I hear is the washer and me crunching on my peppermint stick :whistle:
:laugh: As long as you don't hear anything else like music starting by itself I think you're safe :laugh:
No music but I hear gnawing in the wall ... :surprise: a mouse I think :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts