Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have shoveled so much snow that I can hardly lift my arms. My sweet hubby came in and helped me today. These are the walks I have to keep clear throughout the day, 7 days a week.

clear to the road by the car

I didn't take pictures of all the steps that need done. I am seriously getting too old for this.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish! I have many relatives in Florida. I might just get pushed to the point of making airline reservations!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You have to do all of that by yourself?! Well that doesn't seem right. Eh, it'll keep you in shape anyway!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That is ridiculous! My kids complain about shoveling off the pond so they can skate (and it is something that they want to do). I showed them the pictures, and told them not to complain about shoveling!

G

·
:laugh: Okay, that last picture I think converted me to liking some hot weather right about now...I didn't think it was possible :whistle:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Snow SUCKS. I just looked outside and could not BELIEVE it was actually snowing AGAIN. :ugly: The snow on our deck reaches my thighs...in some places my waist. :whatever:

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
okay.. the snowbanks at the end of my driveway are up to my neck

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Linda, which church is that? I'll trade you jobs. I'd rather be outside doing that, than sitting inside here all day. BTW, I have 2 feet at my house now. I'll have to posts some pics of the paths I have shovelled for the dogs.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
author=AmazonGold link=topic=92883.msg1195046#msg1195046 date=1232389989]
Holy crap, Linda! Why are you responsible for so much shoveling???
Just part of the job! Have to cut grass in the summer too.
Posted by: Tundra Aries
Okay, that last picture I think converted me to liking some hot weather right about now...I didn't think it was possible
Faint!

Linda, which church is that?
First United Methodist. One behind the court house.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I am impressed with the good job (and how much) you shovel! Up until this year I hand shoveled my driveway (about 1,000 feet), , so I know how much work you are doing!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts