Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing changes, ever! Bob will always feel how he does, as does Regina, myself and everyone else on this board. Not one person will change thier mind from this forum not one! My head is starting to hurt from banging it into the wall, carry on!!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i agree. too many other things in my life that i can get stressed over to have to worry about stress from a internet chat board.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Well, I did enjoy them for a while. I like to see everyone's viewpoints and why they feel that way. I think that I can learn something from everyone. At least I try to do so. You are right that no one changes anyone else's mind, but I have always liked listening and participating in a good debate.

However the nasty name calling is a real downer.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I did enjoy them for a while. I like to see everyone's viewpoints and why they feel that way. I think that I can learn something from everyone. At least I try to do so. You are right that no one changes anyone else's mind, but I have always liked listening and participating in a good debate.

However the nasty name calling is a real downer.
I felt the same way, but lately, well its just changed and its no longer fun to read or participate in, JMO!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Me too...
I try to stay far away...too much drama for me.
Me too --- plus half of what you all say goes straight over my head. But I learn alot reading some stuff.... the hurtful comments are a shame though.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Yeah - even though nobody is going to change anybody's mind, it can be interesting if there is a actual discussion of ideas - but that either doesn't happen at all, or it quickly degenerates into name calling - no fun......

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
This too shall pass.

The political/religious stuff always flares up and stuff once in a while... we just got done with a major election... it will calm down at some point I'm sure.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts