Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never let it be said that I took a vacation from work and didn't paint something. :D

This vacation's lucky room is the downstairs office. I am just painting beneath the chair rail. It was an orangey-red, which I liked at the time but had grown quite sick of. :-X So I'm repainting a very very deep charcoal brown. Almost black it's so dark.

Me likey! ;D It works so much better with the kitchen redo and what is going on in the living room.

Angus and Simon have been very nice about the painting. Wonder of wonders, I was actually able to paint with them loose in the house! :eek: They came over and gave it a cursory sniff, then left me to do my bizness. :)

But I tell you what...I am getting SO OLD. Up and down off the floor, bending over and contorting my body to do trim. Oy. Add an agility class this morning and I feel like someone has beaten me with a big stick. Seriously. I am considering a muscle relaxer. And it takes quite a bit for me to consider drugs. :eek:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Oh good for you! I can't wait to see it! I have some rooms that need painting but it seems I can never get to it.
We've lived here 5 years and I have still NEVER painted the kids bathroom or the spare room. They're still
white. :-[ Or...they're supposed to be white. :-\

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
It sounds very nice! I know what you mean about the aches and pains. Post pics when you're done!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
JL forum rules Section 4, Article 6 ,Paragraph 5, states:

"All threads regarding painting, remodeling and decorating must have accompanying photos posted no later than 24 hours from the original post"

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"All threads regarding painting, remodeling and decorating must have accompanying photos posted no later than 24 hours from the original post"
he he he he! That made me laugh!

I will post pictures, but it might not be 24 hours. :-\ I really need a digital camera. I think I will just buy one! Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
AngusFangus said:
he he he he! That made me laugh!

I will post pictures, but it might not be 24 hours. :-\ I really need a digital camera. I think I will just buy one! Anyone have any suggestions?
Oh girl....that's a whole other thread. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
PICTURES!!!

I'm loving the browns myself, the darker the better! ;)

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
can't wait for pics!
I can totally relate to the aches and pains. I exercise everyday and still..it doesn't matter.
I just painted my bathroom recently and I was all cramped up for a week after that.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
...a reason why I don't paint. I wake up with aches and pains. ::)

Our walls will always be cream/white. Oh lah.

Looking forward to your pics. Any point and shoot will do the job for us at J/L. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts