Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey palz, Kaycie here.
Man am I so mad at my mom. My birthday was sunday (April Fools Day)....and I didn't get anything! Well, a piece of chicken. But no presents, no cake.....nothing. What's a girl gotta do to get a birthday party around here. Man, y'all need to move down south so y'all can start coming to my birthday parties....all the "dogs" around here act like dogs. You know man, us kids.....I MEAN US BIG KIDS (cause I'm one yr old now) gotta stay together. So my mom made me post these pictures so you could see how i'm growing....I've been helping my mom out alot lately. lol....boy have I! Like this morning, I "rescued" this teenie little frog from the grass. He needed some water so I gobbled him up to get him all wet. My mom acted like I was being mean. And then, A bird. See now that i'm one year old, I have super powers, I'm going to save the world.....and eat every bird that runs into the door and "gets within chomping range" before my mom can see me. Cool huh?

P.S. Do people all assume that dogs are boys? Because all of our neighbors call me Buddy, or Hey Guy! I AM A GIRLLLLL! and I am not BLONDE EITHER.. (growl) My mom should have named me Sara so no one would be confused. JEEZE!

First Day I came Home

I Love Love Love this stuff!

SEE?

Merry Lil Reindeer

Trade Mark Tongue.

ENDER HAS THE TRADE MARK Head slant....and i've got the Trade Mark slobber tongue lmao!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Hey there Kaycie - today's my second birthday! We were almost born on the same day!!!! I love your pictures, especially of you and the toilet paper! My sister, Skye, loves to play with tp too! In fact this morning while mom was posting my birthday pictures on here Skye quietly went upstairs and ate a whole roll! Mom wasn't too happy with her, although she might have been madder about the new VS undies that she also found and chewed a hole in. Come on over and we can have a party together - my mom has homemade peanut butter treats she made.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Hey Kaycie, Sammi here, happy belated birthday and good job on the tp. Its one of my favorite things! As far as people always thinking your a boy, happens to me all the time :) silly people don't they see that were missing the parts ;)! Mom went and got me this girlie flowered name tag, not sure I like that either, makes me look like a sissy! Man whats a girl got to do to get some respect!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
awww thanks guys!
dipete said:
Man whats a girl got to do to get some respect!
My mom told me she can just see me singing that Aretha Frankling song...
"R...E...S...P...E...C...T.....find out what it means to me"(pees on neighbors' shoe) :eek: lmao. I could be wearing a HOT PINK bandana and they're gonna be like.... HEY BOYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Makes me just wanna say....HEY STUPIDDDDDDDDD! ;D

Sorry that was not from the heart.
but man dont get my mom started on the dog park...they're are some stupid..ok "x" :-X stupid......some really really dumb people for pet parents. (my dad included ;))

1 - 20 of 21 Posts