Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diet, so I'm not taking in hundreds of calories in liquid. Just the sodium and the caffiene. Well, and whatever those artificial sweeteners are doing to me.

I don't feel a thing. You'd thing I'd be all sped up. Maybe I'd be in a puddle on the floor if I didn't have it. I usually have one at lunch but after a 2-hour commute this morning (usually takes 50min-1hr) I decided more would be needed.

I have auditors coming in on Monday that I'm not ready for. Plus I have a one-person Accounts Payable dept who is pregnant and due in May. This baby is very impatient and this is the second time she's been hospitalized because of contractions. (good thoughts for her would be appreciated.)

Starting yesterday and through tomorrow I will have recruited the IT guy, the HR/payroll girl, and the President's executive assistant (who is my AP clerk's MIL) to be part of my newly formed 4-person we're-doing-it-all-slightly-half-assed-but-we're-getting-it-done AP department.

Okay, I JLed long enough for this post. Back to work. See ya.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
If I'm on the road for a long period time, I usually drink a MD and have a chocolate bar. Then I pray the cops aren't out as I fly by. ;)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Worry about the rest of the ingredients, but the sodium content in a 12 oz. can is virtually nothing. 35 mg. a can. For some reason people think diet soda is filled with sodium but it's actually considered a "very low sodium" food.

Your caffeine issues are a completely different topic.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Have you seen the video where you can use mtn dew as a light if you add baking soda and peroxide?

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know, Robin. I was kinda adding that for other people that always get on me about the sodium. It's only 1% of my daily allowance. I could have 97 more Dews.

I've seen that video, but snopes says it's not accurate.

I actually try to buy the Caffeine Free Diet Dews, but they're hard to find.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts