Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Cappy with the first two of the morning ...

And back in the blind with another drake and the Pintail hen.

Just the two of us hunted today ... Boy's day in N TX. As is usually the case, just as we were packing up at 8:30 and getting ready to take a pic, load the Jeep and head home ... the "Murphy's Law" surprise lone duck swings right over the top of us. Look at Cappy's reaction. My gun was already unloaded so I didn't even try. It was a drake Mallard and not more than 30 yards overhead.

Now ... the most embarrassing part of the day. In case you hadn't already picked up on it ... this is why you should never put your dawg's vest on in the dark in the blind when you suddenly realize you forgot to do it at home ... look at Cappy's vest in the pics more closely. Poor old fella.

I'm old, cut me a little slack please.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Aww Heck - that excited dawg didn't even notice that his vest wasn't on "quite right" :) I must say though - if Calela's ever has a photo contest - Enter!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Jim, You have all the slack you need from me. But it is Cappy and Remi that you have to negotiate with.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Made me laugh! :D

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pictures, but.....you have Cappy's vest on wrong. His chest is through the leg hole! ha, ha!
Guess you didn't read this part ...

Now ... the most embarrassing part of the day. In case you hadn't already picked up on it ... this is why you should never put your dawg's vest on in the dark in the blind when you suddenly realize you forgot to do it at home ... look at Cappy's vest in the pics more closely. Poor old fella.

I'm old, cut me a little slack please.
Are you out of slack?

;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts