Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opening song for October Road last night. One of my favs and I was dancing around the room.

Anyone else watch that show? Bummed that last night was the season finale.

R

·
0 Posts
season final??? it just started! I missed last night, how is the boy doing?
:)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sam is fine. The big guy found out from Big Cat about his wife's affair and he also found out that Nick knew. He took off (possibly for Jersey). Nick and Eddie, who haven't gotten along since Nick came back, went after him together.

The person Gavin Goddard who Hanna said is Sam's father, showed up just as Nick was spilling his guts about why he didn't come back for 10 years and how he feels about Hanna. So that was left hanging.

R

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the update, I like that show too.
I thought she was lying about Sams father, I wonder if he knows she says he's the father?

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the last scene of Sam shows him playing catch with Gavin. I thought it was just a made up name too.

R

·
0 Posts
I hope it comes back next season, I hate when they cancel shows that I'm into. Have they said it's comming back for sure?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Yup I watched!!

I love that song too ;) I can't believe that last night was the season finale :( I hope they play the episodes again because I missed 1 or 2 of them and I don't want to watch online lol.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I love this show. I did miss it last night though, *somebody* couldn't keep their eyes open.... I really hope they bring it back, I'm liking it alot, especially after they killed 6 Degrees.

J

·
0 Posts
One of my favorite shows!!!

Bryan Greenberg is the hottest guy on television. I leave that show on my tivo for a few days after I watch it. Just to be able to watch BG anytime I want.

*sigh* There is just something about that guy. Oh my!!!!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's Nick, Laurie? He's very very easy on the eyes.

I'm laughing because I see he played a character named Jake on another series. The coincidences blow me away sometimes.

J

·
0 Posts
Yes. It's Nick.

There has been no other movie or tv star that I have EVER seen in my whole life, that comes even remotely close to as good looking as he is.

I've never has a big "crush" on any tv star until now.

He is so fine. :D

J

·
0 Posts
I guess he used to be on the show "One Tree Hill" which I have never seen. I think I'll check and see if its out on DVD. Anyone seen this show before? Is this the show you saw Laura?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Yea he was on One Tree Hill.

I think they're doing with this show, kinda like they did with Grey's Anatomy. The first season was only like 7 episodes long, in the middle of the year or something, and then they brought it back in the fall for a full season.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have never seen One Tree Hill, but saw he was on it when I looked him up.

I also saw this picture

I don't think he's as good looking as Adam Beach, but he's definitely up there. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts