Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good way to turn a mood around? I could use some help.

B

·
0 Posts
Beer, Sex, then later...ice cream.

It has worked quite well for me.

If any of the three are not available, well I say singing along with your favorite loud cheesy music while driving fast with the windows down.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Well......Snap out of it!

Did that work?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Obscene amounts of chocolate, and/or sex.
Obscene crank calls work too, but it's all fun and games until somebody gets a restraining order. :(

I hope you're feeling happier soon!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I'm in a funk too. C'mon. You can *blank stare* at me and I'll *blank stare* at you. You'll snap outta yours when you see my left eye begin to wander over to my nose.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Exercise helps me even if I have to force my self to do it. A swim, hike, bike, ride, something involving fresh air.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Do something you've NEVER done before. Something TOTALLY out of your normal routine. Go to a symphony. Or a shooting range. Take a skydiving lesson. Read a new author. Try needlepoint. Go streaking. SOMETHING that is completely unexpected.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
MickeysMommy said:
Obscene amounts of chocolate, and/or sex.
Obscene crank calls work too, but it's all fun and games until somebody gets a restraining order. :(

I hope you're feeling happier soon!
Pretty much anything obscene is good. 8)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
BudGirl8 said:
Beer, Sex, then later...ice cream.

It has worked quite well for me.

If any of the three are not available, well I say singing along with your favorite loud cheesy music while driving fast with the windows down.
DITTO on all of the above.

If you do the driving around singing with the windows open-thing:
Be sure to sing as loud as you can. Who cares if you're off-key. I do it sometimes, usually to music like tunes from "Phantom of the Opera", Lynard Skynard, Prince. When I'm sad, Reba does wonders.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts