Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Don't slap me...or punch me in the throat or harm me in anyway...fruity pebbles are one of the few cereals that I won't eat. looooove me some coco pebbles though!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
lol you and Katie! Those are her favorites. But I'm a mean Mom and don't allow them all of the time.
:eek:

horrible!!!! my mom never bought them all the time when we were younger either.

my favorite cereal used to be KIX (kid tested...mother approved)...great now I want some KIX

·
Registered
329 Posts
My husband was trying to be helpful and buy the healthy version of crappy cereal - I tried it - hated it and it sits in a container untouched in my pantry....

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Okay, I've got both fruity pebbles and the Eggo cereal.................oh, and Reece Puffs, Honey Nut Cherrio and Honey Bunches of Oats.

Carry on.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
lbradorabl said:
My husband was trying to be helpful and buy the healthy version of crappy cereal - I tried it - hated it and it sits in a container untouched in my pantry....
ROTF...it would sit untouched here too!!

I caved in lately and have been getting her the strawberry frosted mini wheats? She loves themmm....and theyre not as bad as a lot of cereals.

She likes that they make the milk pink ::)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
sweet so if i leave by sayyy midnight'ish or 1am'ish that should put me at your house in time for some eggo cereal ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts