Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its max here wif an update. bear is not feeling well atta all. alla he wants to do is lay round. mommas been yellin atta me anna diamond alla affernoon. wot is bery rood ifn you ask me. momma says dat bear feels warm onna nose anna he didnt eats his food for a bit. dis made momma worried atta firs but den he ate it. i fink he will update afore he goes to bed.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Welcum home, Bear!!! Dude, surg'ries are no fun; I feel yo'r pane. I's keepin' my paws crossed dat you'll be feelin' bedder tomorrow. Fer now, just take as many nappies as you like an make googly eyes at your mom. She'll gibe you tons of yummies, I's shure.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
O welcome home Bear. See I's tolds yous eber fing woods be otay.

Now yous just takes it easy otay.

O ans dere's mommy...........

Hi Rachel, Now it's your turn to keep a pup quite for a few days.
It was hard for me to keep Sassy quite. So I hope you have better
luck then me.

Hugs!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Michele, I must admit I got the easy challenge. Bear has done nothing but sleep. Ive kept all the dogs separate by use of the crates. I think Bear will be sleeping out for the first time tonight. I will be sleeping on the couch. Im still worried. And I will be until he is right again.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Rachel...try not to worry too much...HAH...easier said than done. I am sure he will back to his old self in no time...then look out and good luck keeping him quiet ::)

oh okay Beau...

Bear my fren...you member to gets all da rest you need...ans when you wakes up...da googly eyes is a good ting. Ans anudder hint...try da big "sigh" ebery once in awile...dis is shur to gets you lots ob cuddles anna smooches ;D I is gwad you is home.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Welkum Home Bear! Takin da naps is 'k, caws you hafta be reel rested so when yore mommy tries to keep you kwiet for da nexit few days, you will be rarin to go! Hahahahaha! So hab a kwiet nite tonite an HIT DA GROWN RUNNIN INNA MORNIN! YAY!

An Max an Diamond? Jus hang tite for a liddle- I dont no why but mommys get weerd when pups spen da day atta doctors. She'll get bedder soon, I promis. Wate... heer's mommy...

Rachel, I'm glad he's back home safe and sound. If Bear is anything like Trapper was after his surgery, it's perfectly normal for him to be groggy for the rest of today, and maybe even a little out-of-it tomorrow, so don't worry. And he will be a little off his feed today too. But by the day after tomorrow you won't even know he had the surgery. And look out!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
O Bear, we is bery glad you is home! My mom says da ana.. ansth...annnas... aw heck, da medsin da dokter gibs ya ta make ya sleep makes ya sleepy like furebber! But dat's a good fing, cos ya needs yer rest ta heal up good, 'kay? Jus' take 'vantige ob it, dude; dis is yer chance ta git wotebber ya wants!

You'll feel much bedder inna coupla days, 'kay? Inna meantime, 'member da googly eyeses, anna Beau's idear ta frow inna hebby sigh eber once in awhile is a bery good one.

We lubs you, Bear...

Yore fren,
Maggie

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you guys are da bestest! first ob all i gots to tell ya dat i ways 85.4 pounsies. :eek: :eek: dat was da look onna momma face. she was finking only 75. she told me i was looking good for my wate. wots dat mean. i oberheard her yesserday telling daddy dat she mite hab to cut my food back in a few weeks ifn i start puttin wate on.
you guys was rite about da bet bisit. i jus went rite on back anna took a long nap. i was askeered lemme tell ya. i jus sat inna corner anna shook anna shook. an den a bunch ob real nice ladies sat aroun me inna circle anna was so nice to me. dey didnt gib me no tweats wot was rood. i always gets tweats inna bet. momma held it tagether for me. no wader werks but i herd her say dat dey started when dey told her i was shakin inna back room. den when i wokes up i couldnt walk or nuffin but in a bit dose nice ladies came back anna made me gets up. i was feeling bery weard inna head. finaly momma cames to gets me anna der was da wader werks started again.
last nite i was so week i almost couldnt eats my dinner. anna you guys no dat musta ben tired cause i lob my food specialy since i didnt eats no bweakfas. anna you wanna no wot...when it was finaly time to eat momma only gab me 1/2 cup wot i normaly hab. i was too tired to complane. momma gots me a noo bed wot is like a big pilla. but max was all ober dat. i didnt care none cause momma lets me lay inna bloo chair alla nite long. but when it was time to go to bed, you no wot? momma puts max inna cage anna diamond to. anna guess where i gots to sleep? wif momma! dats rite. we didnt sleep inna bed dough. she slept wif me onna floor. i slept onna my noo bed wots like a pilla anna i eben shared wif momma.
dis morning i gots to eat my regular stuff. eben wif da oil onna it. yumm. welp dats all for now my frens. im still a liddle sleepy. fank you all for da ideas. da googly eyes is werking like a charm an lader ill twy dat heaby sigh.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Dat's such good newz, Bear! We're all glad inna house ob Abby, Jack an Stinkybutt dat you're feelin' bedder. An dat you got to EAT! YAY!

Mommy was outta da house all day yesserday an diddent gib us da passwurd but we were wif you in spriwit!

An how lucky you gots to sleep wif yur mom onna floor! I hope her back is ok today! Hahahaha!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Bear I is glad you is home ans feelin' bedder. How does it feel wifhout da "boys"? Yeah I know boat da wierd feelin' inna head affer surgery. Feels bery funny ans you can not mobe at first, den you walk it feels funny... Hobe you feels bedder today, not in any pain. Smoooches :-* :-* :-*

Your fren Emma

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you no emma, i donts feel anny different wifout dem. anna i sure donts no where dey went. momma keeps telling us to seddle alla day. dats no fun. yesserday i hada pain pill but nuffin since. no pain, i jus wanna pway.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Bear, dude, are you 'llowed ta play yet? My says I's gonna lose my boyz pretty soon. I's glad dat you don't miss them, I hops I won't miss dem eeder.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh yes scotty. mommas been letting me pway since yesserday. welp not that much. but shes not saying seddle down anymore. now its jus stop licking, bear leb it alone. ::) ::) i faught you was boyless too. you wont miss it. momma says dat shes gwad dat dey used da laysir onna me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts