Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here for you. I'm here for YOU. I'm HERE for you. I'M here for you. I'm here FOR you. I'M HERE FOR YOU!

Ummm. How many times can one anvil fall? Seriously!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
DENNY!!!

I loved last night's episode.. looooooved it.. and.. in two weeks a GA/PP combo! hello!

Oh god.. this means denny's gone? nooooooo!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
he better not be.. i love denny

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Is it bad that I cried when she was yelling at Denny? (which is also when I threw the toy at the tv and yelled "you stupid woman!!")

Poor Denny, why did he have to die?!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Ok, Denny is one hot property!!! He is soooo cute and ok, so I'm dreaming, but doesn't he look like he'd be a tremendous kisser? I about drooled when he kissed Izzy. **** is she lucky to be acting across from such excellent eye candy! That said, I wish he hadn't died because he would have been such a perfect addition to that show, I'd even say he's got one up on Derek. yummmm I like Denny :-* :-* :-* :-* Oh, I guess I relapsed back to my lustful thinking.... :laugh:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
labby said:
He had another show but it got canceled.
*sigh*

Maybe they could say that the episode where he died was a horrible dream, and he ran away because he was scared of falling in love...wishful thinking?

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Do I need a spoiler space?
Just in case.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Denny came to help Izzy cross over. Die.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Shhhh Laura you musn't say such things...he's there simply to be our eye candy! He can't leave, and if Izzy dies then Denny leaves and I don't need that heartbreak again

·
Registered
9,781 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I generally like my guys dark like Eddie, but Denny is an exception. You could get lost in those eyes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts