Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Party at my house! Don't take your shoes off on arrival please!

Any way ..I'm hosting my first annual "BRING BACK THE GLOBAL WARMING" party.

I plan on asking my Indian friend Chief Illiniwek to do one of those Gilligan's Island Indian dances to bring back the Global Warming. We can open up all the old automobile a/c refrigerant I stocked away back in the 80s when they stopped making it...and just release it all.....maybe load the wood burning stove with coal and just watch Bula Bula dance the night away.

Yea...Maybe Don Imus will show up with the Rutgers girls and Oprah...he can call them "Crotchety Nappy headed hos." That ought to raise the temp a few degrees...

I'm having it next weekend...the 3rd weekend in April...hope it's at least 10 degrees below normal...that would be nice compared to the weather the past month.

Al Gore of course is invited...but I suspect he's hanging pretty low and out of sight these days.

We'll have Texas style BBQ---the selected meat will be spotted owl.

Come have a good time...let's heat things up and bring back global warming once and for all.

·
0 Posts
We can all stand in the back yeard with cans of hair spray and lighters and "flame on" to release all those hydrocarbons into the atmosphere. In the immortal words of Drew Carey, "Screw the grandkids! I'm cold now!!" ;D

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'll bring the gasoline weed whackers and lawn mowers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts