Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's OK to feed strwberry yogert to Labs.:rolleyes:

Was LOL thinking about the empty nesters and pets thread, need to get Lexie and Lemol up there with her also.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I'm pretty sure its o.k and Rowdy will love every morsel of it! Rita might just want to get a new spoon if she wants some herself though, I've seen where Sammi's mouth has been! YIKES!!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure its o.k and Rowdy will love every morsel of it! Rita might just want to get a new spoon if she wants some herself though, I've seen where Sammi's mouth has been! YIKES!!
She was done, one is a bit more than she wants so she spoon feeds him the dregs.;)

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Mine love yogurt. Although I generally buy them the plain, unflavored kind. They get it as a treat about once or twice a week.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
My boys get yogurt in their kongs, and when I fill the kongs they sit, drooling, waiting for that last little bit left over.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I buy my dogs plain yogurt or make it myself...they love having it for breakfast!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This works out good for all involved, Rita don't ever want quite the whole thing, Rowdy likes it and I don't have to put up with the leftovers in the ref.

Course when Lexie's there, Rowdy gets left out.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts