Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 90 effing degrees out today and the temp in my office is 84.1!!!!!!!!!! I can't take it. Seriously. I absolutely cannot handle the heat, especially with nothing to put my hair up with.
@#)*(^&@($^@#%@#*[email protected]#
:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Is the air not working or can you not turn it on?

Believe me, I understand. My AC was broken for a full week last summer. It was over 80 degrees in my office every day.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
It's that hot there already? It is pretty comfy here. I did not think it was supposed to get above 82 today.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The AC was off all last week for shutdown, which sucked. But I assumed one of the maintence idiots would have it turned back on by now.

I'm to get up and walk out of here.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's that hot there already? It is pretty comfy here. I did not think it was supposed to get above 82 today.
Where are you again? The forecast here for today and tomorrow is lower
90's.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Replace your chair w/a cake of ice.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
sorry.. it's 14 DEGREES CELSIUS/ 57 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT over here.. i thought we were at the point where i could post random numbers and you'd know what i was saying!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
14 C
57 F

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I'd dig 57 degrees. I hate how we just skip over the nice, medium-range temperatures and go from cold to hot. It's going to be over 80 today and I don't like it.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK Kelli and Dan, so I'm a little slow today. :D

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I think the high is supposed to be 82 here. It's ok in the office, AC is on at home. If it were in the 80s inside here I would go home.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts