Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grandkids are here, 13, 12 and 9 years old. They are playing the game, Life. No computers, ipods, ds, and some of the other electronic things they usually carry around. I wonder how long it will last!!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Maybe there is something weird in the air. I caught my kids laying on the floor looking at a BOOK together earlier today. I couldn't believe it!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Bring out the puzzles and see what happens- we were at the beach last weekend with the adult kids, we played ping pong and did puzzles, when we weren't out on the beach that is! It was a great time!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Now thats a sweet sound. Make sure you tell them how nice it is to hear their voices and see them playing so nicely together.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I want to come over and play!! I love LIFE, it's such a fun game.

Maybe I can get the kids I'm babysitting to play a board game with me...well, maybe not that particular game but whatever they have (lol)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I think a plate of fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies and a couple of glasses of cold milk are in order.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
That's awesome we used to play a lot of board games I think Payday and sorry were the first ones out normally we could play Payday all day.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
My kids still love board games, puzzles. And they play outside more than they play inside during the summer. Most of the kids on our street prefer to be outside playing. It's quite nice. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts