Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First my ihome for the kitchen, which DS got me for Christmas. Today at Costco I saw the ihome alarm clock :surprise:, had to have it! It is totally cool, charges my iphone, is an alarm clock and I can wake up to the radio or my iphone music! I'm turning into a :crazy: women with this thing! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i want an iboom to put downstairs with my treadmill and elliptical machines. those **** earbuds keep popping out of my ears.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jinx said:
i want an iboom to put downstairs with my treadmill and elliptical machines. those **** earbuds keep popping out of my ears.
Note to self, look at iboom!! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
*Drools* I want an iPhone sooo bad but I'm with Verizon right now and can't afford to terminate my plan or buy a new phone at the moment.. :( But soon, I hope!!

I have an off-brand iHome alarm clock.. I've had it for years and still use it. I normally use my phone as an alarm clock, but I use that as speakers since it's way louder than my laptop. :D

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Be careful I have the Ihome alarm clock and my vibrate and volumn won't work on my phone. It also comes up w/ "This accessory was not made for the Iphone", I think it's messed w/ my phone!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wendy said:
Be careful I have the Ihome alarm clock and my vibrate and volumn won't work on my phone. It also comes up w/ "This accessory was not made for the Iphone", I think it's messed w/ my phone!
I tried it out at Costco, and once I got home! Seems to be working fine- My ihome kitchen radio also says the same thing, but I've had no problems with it either- DS has one and has also never had a problem- hope your phone is o.k, that would really suck if it messed it up! :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts