Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all,

Found this on a news site - it seems Lorena Bobbit's still got some influence in the world... :surprise:
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24874216-421,00.html
His penis belongs to me - jealous wife
- Wife on murder charge
- Allegedly burnt husband to death
- "It's just his penis I wanted to burn"

A SELF-CONFESSED "jealous wife" who allegedly murdered her husband by torching his genitals told neighbours "his penis should belong to me", a court has heard.

Prosecutors today told the Adelaide Magistrates Court that Rajini Narayan should not be released on bail without an extensive psychological assessment, Adelaide Now reported.

Lucy Boord, for the Crown, said the 44-year-old had confessed to neighbours that she had set her engineer husband, Satish, alight upon learning he was having an affair.

"She told neighbours 'my husband loves another woman, he hugs her'," Ms Boord said.
Mrs Narayan said: "I'm a jealous wife, his penis should belong to me, I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else.
"It's just his penis I wanted to burn, I didn't mean this to happen."
Mrs Narayan was originally charged with endangering life and arson offences over the incident at Unley in December.

Prosecutors had alleged Satish was asleep when his wife doused his genitals with methylated spirit and then set him on fire.
A blaze was sparked when he jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of spirit, causing $1 million damage to their Cleland Ave townhouse and an adjacent property.

Today, Ms Boord said the charges against Mrs Narayan had been upgraded to murder.
"She poses a substantial risk to others given her flagrant offending," Ms Boord said.
Mrs Narayan has been remanded in custody
Cheers,

Pottsie

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Pottsie said:
G'day all,

Found this on a news site - it seems Lorena Bobbit's still got some influence in the world... :surprise:
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24874216-421,00.html
His penis belongs to me - jealous wife
- Wife on murder charge
- Allegedly burnt husband to death
- "It's just his penis I wanted to burn"

A SELF-CONFESSED "jealous wife" who allegedly murdered her husband by torching his genitals told neighbours "his penis should belong to me", a court has heard.

Prosecutors today told the Adelaide Magistrates Court that Rajini Narayan should not be released on bail without an extensive psychological assessment, Adelaide Now reported.

Lucy Boord, for the Crown, said the 44-year-old had confessed to neighbours that she had set her engineer husband, Satish, alight upon learning he was having an affair.

"She told neighbours 'my husband loves another woman, he hugs her'," Ms Boord said.
Mrs Narayan said: "I'm a jealous wife, his penis should belong to me, I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else.
"It's just his penis I wanted to burn, I didn't mean this to happen."
Mrs Narayan was originally charged with endangering life and arson offences over the incident at Unley in December.

Prosecutors had alleged Satish was asleep when his wife doused his genitals with methylated spirit and then set him on fire.
A blaze was sparked when he jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of spirit, causing $1 million damage to their Cleland Ave townhouse and an adjacent property.

Today, Ms Boord said the charges against Mrs Narayan had been upgraded to murder.
"She poses a substantial risk to others given her flagrant offending," Ms Boord said.
Mrs Narayan has been remanded in custody
Cheers,

Pottsie
I'm not sure I see the problem! I am kidding :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G'day,

C'mon, surely if she was that desperate, the garden clippers would've been the smarter option?
*Note to Self - If I ever get married, hide the metho and garden clippers from the wife* :laugh:

Cheers,

Pottsie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.